We celebrate our 1st Father's Day this past Sunday. We went to church then out to eat with a few friends. After lunch we decided to go to El
Dorado to get the new phones that we wanted. That way Trey was able to get his I Phone on Father's Day. We also stopped by my dad's work & gave him his gift. After that we went and saw my mother. If we were in El
Dorado & did not let her see Josiah I would be in big trouble.

Since Josiah decided to
surprise us and come 2 weeks early I was also able to celebrate Mother's Day this year. I
received the best gift ever; I was able to bring home our healthy, beautiful little boy. Here is a picture from Mother's Day
YAY you have a blog! I love mine. I don't have any cute kid stuff to talk about though so you read a lot about my garden...lol...Josiah is so cute!
ReplyDelete