Sunday, October 14, 2012

Samuraizer Disappointment & Minnie Excitement

Josiah LOVES to get mail.  In fact he kind of gets upset if he goes to long with out getting a package.  I guess his grandparents have really spoiled him.  Anyway last Thursday they got a package and needless to say both of them were ecstatic.

Well Josiah's excitement was very short lived.  He is really into Power Rangers Samurai right now and he finally got a Samuraizer.  That is was the people on the show use to turn into Power Rangers.  Well apparently he thought that is he got one that he would turn into a REAL power ranger.  He handed it to me and said it is broken, it is not turning me into a power ranger.

Not knowing what was going on I told him to go get his mask and he would be a power ranger.  Well that was the wrong thing to say, because he became distraught.  His little heart was broken.  He told me No that it was suppose to turn him into a REAL power ranger.  Thankfully I caught myself before I laughed; I was finally starting to realize what was going on.

I finally was able to get him calmed down enough to explain that it was just a toy.  That he didn't have a real Samuraizer he just had a toy one.  He is now ok with it being a toy and is having lots of fun playing with his TOY Samuraizer.

Elaina on the other hand LOVED her part of the package.  She got some necklaces, bracelets, and a Minnie Mouse doll.  She made me put the necklaces on her right away and started carrying Minnie around.

Minnie is now one of her bed toys.  Minnie has to be in bed with Elaina and is one of the 1st things she hands me when I go to get her out of bed in the morning.  It is so funny to hear her say Minnie Mouse; she really enunciates the MOUSE part.

She also loves playing with Trey's hats.  She took this one away from him and had to put it on with her necklaces.

As soon as she saw me taking her picture, she ran and got the sunglasses that were laying on the floor.  She really shows out when a camera is near.  




No comments:

Post a Comment