Monday, November 12, 2012

Beautiful Day Outside

Friday the weather was wonderful, so we spent most of the day outside.  I wanted to go for a walk but the kids wanted to play in the backyard.  I guess you can tell who won.  :-)

Elaina was going all over the place; up the play set, sitting in her little car, pulling the wagon around, back up the play set, etc.  She finally decided that she wanted to swing.  So I was finally able to run into the house to grab my camera. 

While she was swinging, Josiah decided to drive his jeep.  He has finally figured out how to drive it and can go all over the yard.  He was circling yard, avoiding all types of obstacles. 

It wasn't long before Elaina wanted out of the swing and into the jeep.  Josiah is such a good big brother; he would stop the jeep if Elaina tried to take off her seat belt or stand up.  He would yell for me to come make her sit down and re-velcro her seat belt.

As we were going inside for lunch, Josiah gets real excited and says look momma a dinosaur.  I ask where picking over the fence, and he says no in the clouds.  I look up and see this dinosaur flying over the house behind ours. 

I love that he has a great imagination and looks for fun all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment