Saturday, February 15, 2014

Emmett's 9 month post

  • height 30.5 inches
  • weight 22 lbs 6 oz (he is our skinny baby is only in the 89th percentile in weight)
  • wearing size 3 diapers and 12 month clothes
  • 4 teeth  (bottom 2 front teeth came in first of December, top front teeth are in now right Jan 8 and now the left Feb 4)
  • Not as interested in eating as your brother and sister were, unless you are feeding yourself.  I am not sure if it is feeding yourself  that you like so much or the snacks.  Sometimes you eat really good and other times I have to fight to get a few bites down. You will usually eat good once a day. 
  • Sleep.  Who knows?  Very unpredictable one night you will sleep all night, the next up once or twice, & the next it is every 2 hours.  Not really sure what is going on with the sleeping thing.  Seemed to be doing better but the had the worst night, but that was the night before we found out you had an ear infection.  Seems to be getting better so maybe it was ear related.
  • At checkup we found out you had an ear infection. No signs or symptom such as fever or pulling at ear.  This was the first time sick
  •  Started crawling last week and is now a Pro at it and SUPER FAST.  You will be in the living room by the couch and I will look away for a second and you will already be all the way across the room and halfway down the hall
  • Loves standing up.  Can stand if holding on to something for a long time.  Trying so hard to pull up by yourself.  Can get up to your knees and has one foot flat.  If you find something low enough that you can push yourself up you can stand.
  • Your dr is referring you to get checked for a helmet.  We are a little aggravated that this is just now being done.  The earlier this is done the better, but at 9 months there is still time to correct things.  I feel bad that I didn't push the issue earlier.  I was concerned about it but your PT said that it looked better to her so I thought it was just me being paranoid.  I guess I should have trusted my instincts.
  • Elaina is your best buddy.  She is always wanting to play with you or give your hugs and kisses
  • You are very vocal and will scream Momma or Dadda all the time.  If you get mad at one of us you will yell for the other really loud.
  • You don't like it if someone goes outside and doesn't take you.
  • Starting to try to get in the middle of things when daddy wrestles with your bother and sister.  
  • You are very interested in the TV cabinet.  I guess we are going to have to put the child lock thing back on it.  Josiah tried to open it, but Elaina never tried.  I guess you are going to be like Josiah.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment