Tuesday, July 29, 2014

painting time

Josiah and Elaina love to paint and I think Emmett is starting to like it.  Thankfully I forgot to put Emmett's helmet back on him after taking his shirt off to paint.

I think that he got more paint on him than he did on his picture.  I gave him the Crayola Beginnings paint and when he made a huge mess with those I gave him the marker ones.

He really made a mess with those.  So when I cleaned him up and put his helmet back on he got crayons.

Elaina wanted to paint a heart so I printed her a heart for her and she was happy.  She also wanted a circle so I traced around a plate and gave her a circle.

Josiah wanted an octagon, so I printed him one and he started painting.  Apparently it is cool to wear goggles on your head when you paint.  I will admit that the math teacher in me was happy that he wanted an octagon (and knew that it had 8 sides and looked like a stop sign). 

No comments:

Post a Comment