Thursday, September 25, 2014

Animals at the Fair

Last month I took the kids to see all the animals and exhibits at the fair.  The kids love seeing all the show animals and the petting zoo that they have. 

Trying to get a picture of three of them is nearly impossible.  Elaina I guess was trying to help by holding Emmett's head.  This was the best of several attempts, but I am happy because they are all three in the same frame.  Which doesn't happen all that often, unless they are all strapped in their car seats. 

Josiah and Elaina always like petting the calves and little goats, but I was unsure how Emmett would do.  He wanted out of his stroller as soon as we got in to the barn with the cows.  There was a calf that the farmer was wanting to get use to being around people, so he was more than happy to let the kids pet it.  Emmett loved it till it turned its head and looked at him.  He decided it was time to get back in the stroller.

After a while one of the girls that had goats let the kids feed it.  Elaina and Josiah loved it that thought that was the best part of the day.  Emmett liked the goat, but didn't want to feed it.  He about lost his mind when the goat turned to look at him, but I guess it would be scary to look eye to eye with a strange animal.


Josiah always loves the little cow milking display where he can act like he is milking a cow.  Elaina liked running around from the animal to animal and climbing on the tires.  Emmett liked that everything was behind a fence. 



No comments:

Post a Comment