Tuesday, November 3, 2009

surprises

Josiah had several surprise this past week end.


Our friends Brandy and Darin from Mountain Home came to visit us on Saturday.

Josiah decided to surprise me by screaming when Brandy first held him. I had to hold him for about 5 minutes to calm him down. I decided to put him in his Jumperoo (favorite toy) that was next to Brandy. He started screaming again and yes I took a picture before I picked him up. He eventually warmed up to her & we got several good pictures.On Sunday Josiah got to see his grandparents. Trey's parents came to see us. So that was Surprise number 2 of the weekend. Here is a picture of Josiah with his grandpa.Sunday night I got a surprise. I was getting Josiah ready for bed & noticed something moving in the dryer. I had left the door cracked open & saw something move. I slowly opened the door & this is what I found.Needless to say I had to rewash Josiah's clothes.

By Monday Josiah decided that it was his time to give us a surprise. He had tried to pee on me when I changed his diaper Monday evening when we got home. I didn't really think anything about it. Later that evening when Trey got home I was standing in the kitchen and noticed something on the ceiling. I screamed Holy Cow and about scared Trey to death. I could not believe my eyes. My little boy had peed on the ceiling. We have his changing pad set up on our bar so that is quite a feat.

Trey cleaning the ceiling in our kitchen.Josiah is proud of his accomplishment.

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo Josiah!! Good aim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a weekend!!! And what a faucet on that spout!! lol!!

    ReplyDelete