Monday, September 12, 2011

Elaina is 5 months old

As usual I am a few days late with this post.

Elaina you are ....
  • about 27 inches long and 20.8 lbs (my measures)
  • Wearing a size 3 diaper and you can still wear some of your 3-6 month clothes but mainly need size 6-9 clothes. Pajamas really need to be 9 months.
  • a rolling machine.  You love to roll around on the floor.  Especially if your brother is not running around.  If I put you on a blanket on the floor you will roll off of it before I can get your toys on it.
  • going to bed around 7:00-8:00 and sleeping till 6:30- 8:00 in the morning.  You did have one morning here recently that you got up around 3:30 which was really out of the norm.
  • wake up so happy in the mornings.  I love to go get you just to see the big smiles I will get.  You do get a little grumpy looking if I turn on the light, so I feed you before I turn on the light.
  • love your exersaucer and jumperoo.  You also like playing with your little dolly and crinkle paper.
  • eating cereal everyday and you will grab my hand or the spoon and pull it to your mouth. 
  • eating schedule varies a lot.  Sometimes you want to eat every 2 hours and other times you will go about 4 hours between feedings. 
  • like going for walks and being outside
  • still appear to be teething but nothing has poked through yet
  • Absolute favorite thing is watching your brother.  You will sit and just laugh and smile as you watch him play.

No comments:

Post a Comment