This morning we went to a playgroup at Gymnastic Joe's and Josiah had a blast. There were several floor level trampolines that the kids could jump on and a foam pit at the end of one. Josiah liked running around and jumping on the trampolines.
He was eyeing the foam pit but wasn't to sure about that. He keep acting like he wanted to get in it but would say no when I asked him about it. Well he was standing on the edge of it and a little boy ran up and pushed him in. I was afraid that he would be crying, but nope (or nupe as Josiah would say) he was laughing. After that he got played in it for a little while, but he got mad when I wouldn't get in with him. I was holding Elaina and didn't know how I would maneuver in there with her.
Towards the end of the playtime they got out the parachute and we went into the dance room. They turned on all the laser lights and Josiah was in awe. He was turning in a circle going "Oh Wow Wow a concert" (I think all the lights reminded him of the Imagination Movers Concert.) He did really like the parachute after we went under it. He kept telling me that it went to high and that is why he was scared. I don't know. I think that he was too impressed with all the lights to even care about the parachute.
He was so tired when we got home that he didn't want to eat. He wanted to watch Toy Story in daddy's bed. So I let him rest in our bed and watch his movie. I thought he would fall asleep but he has managed to stay up and the movie was almost over and he decided that he wanted to eat. So he ate lunch and then we and is watching the movie again. Hopefully he will fall asleep this time, but as long as he is resting and happy I'm ok with no nap.
Elaina and I had fun too. We tried to get a group picture but that didn't work out so well. I am so glad that we have the opportunity to do things like this. I am trying to make sure that Josiah get a lot of interaction with other kids.
Park City Utah
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment