I walked out in the backyard to see Josiah jumping off our fence. I asked him what he was doing and he said nothing. Of course I knew what he was doing but I didn't let him know that I did.
I just raised the blinds so that I could see out better and went back to getting supper ready. We were going to the football game later and I needed to get the kids feed.
It was really funny to watch him push Elaina's car over to the fence and use it to climb up onto the fence. He kept looking back to see if I was watching; I had stepped back where I could see him but he couldn't see me.
Other than the fact that I was afraid that we were going to end up in the ER on a game night, I was really impressed that he figured out how to get were he could see the ball that he had thrown over the fence into our neighbors yard.
He is definitely all boy and a little dare devil.
Park City Utah
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment