Tuesday, August 26, 2014

1st day of Preschool 2014


Today was our first day of Preschool.  The Elaina had really been looking forward to it starting.  Josiah to, but not as much because his best friends from last year had all started Kindergarten.  Elaina picked out a dress and then got mad because I wanted to take a picture and then said that it was too tight and that she wanted to change.  Ok whatever. 

She decided that she wanted to wear her long sleeve Daddy Love Me (as she calls it) Not Worth The Battle.  So she wore the long sleeves.  I have been working with her to wear her hair up or a clip in it to keep it out of her eyes.  She agreed to a ponytail but she wanted it to stick straight up.  It is good that she wanted it to stick up because that is really all that a ponytail will do in her hair.

I fixed the kids signs for the first day of school that had a place that we could fill in what they wanted to be when they grew up. 

Josiah wanted to be a wrestler, football player, magician, and a glass maker.  Surprisingly that was all he said.  I was expecting a bunch more. 

Elaina wanted to play baseball and pop pip (what she calls football), ride a roller coaster, and then would say everything that Josiah said.  Elaina wanted to make faces when I was taking pictures so it was impossible to get a smile picture of her.  I will not say good picture because this is her.  She is my Silly Silly Sis Sis as we call her. And of course she is barefoot; she always takes her shoes off in the van so she never has a pair in the house. 

Emmett just started clinking his tongue when I asked him.  I really didn't expect an answer but I wanted to see what he would do.  Elaina immediately without me even asking her said that he wanted to be a Taco Man.  No clue where that came from.  So I decided to ask Josiah.  He said that Emmett wanted to be a WWE Wrestler.  Emmett was ready to go and didn't want to stand still for his picture.  He sure wasn't going to hold the sign up. 

I was amazed that I was able to get a group photo of them together.  I'm not really sure how I got this picture, but I was so happy with it.  

Elaina and Josiah had a blast at preschool; Emmett not so much.  He revert back to crying kid in the nursery.  I think he was mad that he was with the babies.  He thinks he is as big as Josiah and Elaina, and all the other babies were under 10 months and not walking.  I think he was insulted.  I didn't get a picture of Josiah and Elaina but I had to get one of pitiful Emmett. 


No comments:

Post a Comment