Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Everyday Silliness!!

While we do a lot of fun things with the kids, I think my favorite moments are just the silly little things that happen everyday. 

Emmett is probably the funniest of our kids.  He keeps us laughing all the time, and he has the best laugh ever. 
What you think I am being cute
I'll give you cute
Ok, shows over I'm done!!
Elaina has her own style in everything.  You never know what you will see when she says momma look at me. 
Look Momma I got Daddy's headphones on
I want to sleep in one of your shirts momma and daddy's socks.  So she did.

Josiah has his silly moments but he is harder to catch on camera.  I can't contain him in a high chair or get him to keep the headphones in long enough to get a picture. 
Mom, Emmett needs some brother time
Crazy after soccer practice

The best moments though are when they all play together.  I love watching them interact with each other.  Although it generally ends with someone getting hit (or punched because they never hit each other they just punch), some impressive yelling, or someone crying. 
All three kids trying to get in the little car
Come here, Sissy, I got your umbrella
Now I'm going to whack you with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment