Last month we had Josiah's birthday party. We had to come up with indoor ideas because it was during rain everyday period. Josiah knew as soon as we asked that he wanted a Minecraft party. I found a few ideas of a cake that I thought I could make and he choose the actual cake from the game.
I also decided to add rice crispy Creepers to the cake. I wanted to make the Creeper figure but Trey told me to stick with just the face. It was a good that I listened to him because the humidity caused them to be crumbly. The faces maintained there shape laying on the board, but a figure would have fallen apart.
Josiah loved how it all turned out. But I think he was more excited that he was getting to play with his friends at dads work.
His best friends were there and they got to play with the rock wall, scooter boards, and sports wall. Elaina also made sure there was a springboard and a crash mat.
I was worried about this party; nothing seemed to be coming together for it. I was unsure about location and worried because I knew that some of his friends could not come. All my fears were for nothing (as they usually are), because he later told Trey that this was his best birthday party ever.
The kids were just able to run and play as they pleased, which suited Josiah just fine. He is always full go 100% energy, so being able to run and play like crazy made his day. I don't think that I got a picture of him playing because he did not stand still long enough for me to get one.
Trey made a TNT pinata. Josiah wanted the pinata to be the TNT block, because when it broke it would be like it exploded.
This was a really fun party and all the kids were tired when it was over. Which was a good because Josiah was determined to have soda to drink at his party. He wanted Coke and Dr. Pepper, but settled for Sprite and Root Beer. Since we loaded the kids up on sugar it was nice to wear them out playing.
Park City Utah
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment