This year by some miracle Elaina and Josiah were in the same age group for t-ball. They are on the same team and I am loving it. Last night we finally got to have our first game, the first 2 got rained out.
The practices have been held in grass field with throw down bases, so Elaina was super excited to get to play on a real baseball field with real bases. Yes that is what she asked about when I told her she was having a game.
Both kids hit the ball really good. Elaina ran a little bit out in right field on her way to 2nd each time the next kid hit the ball, but I think Trey helped by telling her to run on the line that they have going to each base. Josiah did great but kept passing the kid in front of him that didn't ever want to leave 2nd base when the next kid would hit.
Josiah played 1st base and did a pretty good job of catching the ball. Elaina played 3rd and never touched the ball. Both kids had a blast and are ready for their next game.
Emmett entertained himself by taking selfies and playing with the ball he brought from home. I swear that he was saying woof woof has he ran to get it after he told me to throw it for him. He returned it to me and made panting sounds. So I guess I was playing fetch with my son at the game, but at least he was running and carrying in his hand and not crawling on all his hands and knees and carrying it in his mouth. Yes he has done that before. Many times.
Park City Utah
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment