At SAU we don't tailgate we Mulegate. To be honest Trey has worked at SAU for 5 seasons now & I had never been. The 1st 2 years I was working as an athletic trainer at SAU & was busy with the game prep during the time the Mulegating was going on. I don't really know why I didn't go any the next 2 years & this year I would rather Josiah be happy at the game than the Mulegating so we waited till closer to Kickoff time to go to the game. Well SAU had there last official home game on the 17th (they have one in El Dorado on Nov 7th that is considered a home game for us) and I decided to take Josiah so he could walk through with the team. He LOVED it. Trey was concerned that the band would be too loud when they walked by, but he loved the band. He kept looking from side to side at all the members.
Getting to hang out with daddy's players

Walking with daddy & the team.
Daddy talking to some fans. He didn't realize that they were only talking to him so they could look at me.
It was homecoming & SAU won. Josiah had a lot of fun at the game. He loved watching all the people, the football team, and the band. He refused to eat at halftime b/c he wanted to watch the band. That says alot b/c has you can tell my baby loves to eat. Here are some pictures from the game. Coin Toss

Come on guys I am not happy with that play.

Daddy is home after the game




No comments:
Post a Comment