Saturday, October 24, 2009

Then & Now

I was going to do a post about how Josiah sleeps, but as I was looking for a picture of us putting him to bed I saw the picture of his 1st time in his crib & decided to do this instead. I'll post on his sleeping habits another time.

Then & Now

First time in infant seat 5-10-09 on the way form the hospital
Last week in his seat going to church.
First night in my crib 5-10-09

This morning in his crib

Tiny little baby in the pack-n-play shortly after he was born

This is the most recent pack-n-play picture. Chewing on a frozen wash rag to help his teeth

So So Small on the changing pad Getting dressed on his changing pad

He really has grown a whole lot in just 5 and a half months. I was amaszed when I saw that picture of him in his crib for the first time at how tiny he looked. He was 21.5 inches and 8 lbs 6.8 oz at birth and now is 27 inches & 20.6 lbs

2 comments:

  1. They do grow up fast! He's so cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this post... it is so true they get BOG so fast. You don't realize it each day then you look back at pictures and cannot beleive how quickly time passes!!

    ReplyDelete