I was so excited that we got Josiah a big boy seat. He is getting close to outgrowing his infant carrier. He is 19 lbs and 27 inches & it only goes up to 22 lbs and 29 inches. We had heard a lot of good things about the Safety 1st Alpha Omega Elite so when we saw it at Sam's for $99 we decided to get it. This past weekend we tried to put it in Trey's truck & it was a disaster. The seat will not recline much at all in the rear facing mode. We were getting frustrated & finally got it in the truck & loaded Josiah in it. I was excited and of course took pictures of his first trip in his new seat.

We went to Camden to the Barn Sale (craft show) Josiah was not real fired up about it but he was too fussy either. I was ok with it on the way up there but on the way back he was fussing & I had to sit in the back with him & hold his little head back. He feel asleep & his little head was flopping around like a bobble head.
We also realized that we will now have to hold him if we go to a restaurant, because he can't sit up yet so we can't put him in a high chair. I was able to get a pic of him holding his bottle while we were eating lunch. I tried to take his bottle away to burp him & he grabbed it & would not let me pull it out of his mouth.
I also don't know what I will do if I have to go to grocery shopping, because I can't put him in a buggie. I guess I can use his little harness carrier thing. I know that I am not talented enough to carry him & push a buggie. I hope that his growing slows down enough that he will be able to sit up enough to put him in a shopping cart before he completely out grows his old seat.



No comments:
Post a Comment