Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009

We had a wonderful Christmas. We got to spend time with our family and eat great food as we celebrated the birth of our Savior. Josiah got lots of awesome toys. All the new toys made me realize that we have reached a new stage in his life....the toys are now noisy ones. We opened 2 of them last night for him to play with & he LOVED them. He has played with his puppy & laptop and he would just laugh & smile as he played with them. Well for about 10 minutes then he went to playing with the boxes & bags.


Below are some pictures of Josiah's 1st Christmas.

Josiah opening his 1st present. (Well 1st one that was his & he was suppose to open)
Josiah playing with all the boxes.

I love my little puppy. Momma & Daddy never told me that toys could make all these sounds. They were withholding important info from me.
The true test of the new toys the Bite Test. If I bite it I like it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment