Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Josiah's 1st Christmas Parade

Our town's Christmas parade was last week and I thought we just had to take Josiah. Apparently Trey had never been to a Christmas Parade either. He claims that he never even heard of such until he moved to Arkansas for college. He asked me when we were waiting on the parade to start if they were going to throw stuff at us like at Mardi Gras(he's from Louisiana). I laughed and said no.

It was a little cold so we had to bundle Josiah up in a lot of layers. He really seemed to enjoy the parade. He like all the bands and the lights on the floats. The only thing he disliked was the siren on the fire engine.

Getting ready for the parade!

Where's Josiah? In his little baby burrito.

He refused to keep this hand in the bundle. It was so red and cold when we got home.

What was that sound I don't think I like it?

I do NOT like sirens!!!

1 comment:

  1. That next to last photo is a Ginger face. He's so cute. I miss Christmas parades. They have them here I think. I'll have to find out for sure and maybe I'll go...I love Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete