Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Busy Weekend

Josiah and I got up Saturday morning and headed to my parents house.  We were going to meet them and then all go to the SAU game together.  We had a good bit of time to play at my parents before we headed to the game, so my brother came over to their house to play with Josiah.

Of course he found the sprinkler and had to play in it.  He actually didn't get soaked; just wet enough that all the dirt would stick to him.  He ran around in the sprinkler just a laughing and having a great time.  After playing in the sprinkler he moved on to his slide.

He is so brave on the slide.  He loves to stand on the top and dance.  Saturday he decided that he needed to go down it face first.  He face planted on the ground but got up laughing.  He went right back up the slide and slid down again.  He really likes his slide at grandma and grandpa's, but the one at our house not so much.  I think he likes this one better b/c my dad put Armour All on it when he cleaned it, so Josiah goes down it super fast.  My mom fussed at him for making it so slick and my dad told that it was called a slide not a stick, so it was suppose to be slippery.

My little dirt face baby and my brother.  This was the result of going down the slide face first.  He did not want to slow down to let me clean his face.  I guess he is all boy and loves the dirt.  After sliding he decided that he was a big boy and needed to drive.

While he was driving Nic told him that he was a dirty boy.  Josiah turned, looked at him, and said, "you dirty" and went back to driving.  My brother and I just started laughing b/c it was very clear what he said.  He  went back to driving like nothing had happened and stayed there until I pried the steering wheel out of his hands.

After playing we went in to have lunch.  I ate a turkey sandwich and about 10 minutes later my stomach started killing me.  I thought that I would be ok so we left to go to the football game.  Well after about 45 minutes I couldn't handle it any longer.  We turned around and went back to my parents' house.  They  watched Josiah while I slept.  After a few hours I felt better and was able to eat supper with no problems.  I was fine until I ate lunch on Sunday.  I ate a hamburger for lunch and again about 15-20 minutes later; my stomach started killing me.  I took a short nap and felt better; I was also able to eat supper with no problems.  Monday I was able to eat and I felt a lot better.  Hopefully what ever was bothering me has moved on and I will not have any more trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment