Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sleeping Beauty & Football Star

Today Josiah was being a football star.  He made me put his toy helmet on him.  He went and got his football and we played football.  He would yell catch and throw the football at me.  He would also would get down in his football stance and make me say, "Ready Go" and he would run around the room.
My little football star

Practing his stance
Having equipment difficulties
Since I had pictures of pretending to be a football star.  I thought that I needed to find pictures of Elaina playing pretend.  All I could find was pictures of her pretending to be sleeping beauty.  I think that she is even prettier than the real Sleeping Beauty.  But I think that I am a little bias though. 
Yeah I think she already has him wrapped. :-)
Sleeping Beauty
They love their morning snuggle time

Napping with Daddy

1 comment: