Things are really crazy around here. We are moving so we are in the process of selling our home (just waiting till closing) and buying a new one (the realtor is writing up the offer now). Oh yeah, the new house is 5 hours from where we currently live. We are moving everything into a storage unit this weekend. Also I am still working on lessons for my classes. I have to get next weeks done tonight so that I can take it to the school tomorrow, which is a 45 minute drive one way. This was suppose to be posted Thursday, but we ran into a snag with the house we made an offer on in northwest Arkansas and had to go back up there. The house we wanted was pulled off the market right as we were making an offer. So we made the 5 hour drive again to look at houses. But we found one that was even better than the 1st one.
All this plus an almost 2 year old (birthday in about 1.5 weeks, so trying to plan a park party) and a 3 week old. So to say things are crazy is a little bit of an understatement. I have been working on a what the kids are up to blog, but it is taking a while and I think that I will save that for Josiah's 2 year old post.
I just wanted to post a few pictures that were taken the week Elaina was born. Our friend Crystal took these and she did a great job. She was very patient with Josiah, who did not want to cooperate at all. He was more interested in stomping dirt piles and running around like a madman than sitting still for a picture. With that being said they still turned out great.
Park City Utah
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment