Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Josiah's 2

This was supossed to be done on Josiah's birthday about month ago, but things have been CRAZY. Trey had the computer with all the pictures so I didn't have the pictures.  Now we have all moved and are starting to get settled in the new house.  I thought all I am going to do is put in a few pictures of Josiah on this post and call it good.  Maybe I can do some catch up post soon.

 
Today my little Monster turns 2.  I can't beleive how fast the time has flown by.  I love my little boy more and more each day.
At 2 years old...

  • Height 37 inches (well that was at his 2 year check up) Weight 35 lbs (again at check up)
  • He is a little parrot.  He will repeat anything that we say.  I told Trey the other day "I told you"  and now that is his favorite thing to run around saying.
  • He has decided that 6:30 is the time that he needs to wake up.  No matter what time he goes to bed he is going to get up at 6:30.  What happened to my little boy that we had to drag out of bed on Sunday to make go to church? 
    • I think here recently he has decided that 6:30 is to early to get up and has been sleeping till about 7:00-7:45. 
  • Is doing really good with Elaina, but doesn't always understand what the word gentle means.  I think that Elaina will be one tough little girl to keep up with her brother.
  • Working on the potty training.  Seems to do really good when we are home, but away from home he doesn't do as well.  Also if he is outside playing he forgets to tell us he needs to potty. 
    • We have had a few set back since we have moved in with Grandma & Grandpa.  His little world has gotten all shook up.  I am afraid that just as he is adjusting to this move we will move into our new house in Northwest Arkansas, and we will have a few more set backs.
  • He is talking up a storm.  Most of the time you can understand him plainly but we he gets really excited it is hard to understand him. 
    • He asked me for a cracker the other day then took a bite out of it and handed it back to me and said "don't like"
    • He looked at me in the truck the other day and told me that the sun was hurting his eyes and I asked if he wanted sun glasses to keep the sun out and he said yes.
    • He also told us that he was cold (I didn't even know that he knew what it was to be cold), so I gave him a blanket and he covered up with it.
  • He LOVES playing outside.  I think he would stay out there 24/7 if we would let him.
  • Favorite foods are Cereal (or Cecel has he calls it), chicken (bach bach as he calls it), yogurt, mac & cheese, grilled cheese, ABC vegetable soup, fish sticks, and poptarts.  Oh and he loves doughnuts.  If we even say the word he will start screaming Nonuts, nonuts.
  • Loves to dance.  He will jam out to certain songs when they come on the radio.  He does a better job than I do a recongnizing his favorite songs.  I will tell him that one is coming on and he will shake his head and he is right.
  •  He has figured out that we can rewind the dvr so if it is something that he likes he will tell me again.  I think we watched the SAU commerical with the football clips and the band on it 10 times in a row the other day
  • Misses going to day care (k care as he calles it).  He has gotten to go a few times recently while we were house hunting and I when I went to pack somethings up at the old house.  He was so happy that he was getting to go to K Care. 
    • during spring break when we came to visit my parents he got so mad at me when I turned on the bypass to go to their house instead of staying straigt which would have taken us to day care.
  • Loves to take baths and has started laying on his stomach and acting like he is swiming in the tub.  Our new house has a jetted tub; we may never get him out out it!
  • If you don't answer him when he calls you he will just get louder and louder.  HE has even grabed my face and turned my head to look at him a few times. 
    • He is constinaly yelling Ayne (his way of saying Wayne) at my Daddy.  He doesn't even try to call him softly; it is always at the top of his lungs.  He sometimes will say Pawpaw but most of the time it is Ayne.
  • Loves to play ball and will yell catch as he is throwing something at you.  Thankfully he has a lot of stuffed balls that he can throw.
  • Love to get in a football stance and have you say ready go, and then he will start running around the room.
  • If things get to loud he will tell you or what ever is making the nosie (dogs, birds, etc.) to hush and he holds his finger up to his mouth as he says it.
I am sure that there are many other things that I should include in here but if I keep adding things I will never get this posted.  I love you little buddy.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment