Tuesday, August 7, 2012

bowling fun

Wow I am way behind in blogging.  We have been just having too much fun to stop and blog.  And with to very active (and fast) kids it is getting really hard to carry around my big camera.  I need to find the cord for my little camera so I can carry it around. 

Anyway several weeks ago we took the kids bowling.  Elaina still has no desire at all to touch the ball anywhere near the lane.  She will play with them on the play return or on the storage rack, but will not push it down the lane with or with out the little dinosaur ramp.

She loved the little fan on the ball return and kept trying to get the computer thing that you type your names on.  She really had fun at the bowling ball place (as Josiah calls it) just not bowling.  I can already tell that she is not one that you can easily get to do things that she doesn't want to do.

Josiah on the other had LOVES bowling.  This time he decided that he was too big to use the dino ramp.  He also wanted to do it all by himself (a current theme in our house).  And all by himself meant ALL BY HIMSELF.  He wanted HAD to carry the ball from the return up to the lane the push it down the lane with out anybody touching it.

He did a really good job even if I was scared to death that he was going drop it on his toe.  He was so proud that he was able to do everything by himself.  And I must admit that I was proud of him too.  I can't believe how big he is getting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment