We have lots of silliness around our house. From the things the kids do and say I am always laughing, even when I shouldn't.
I had the walker out when kept our neighbors little girl the other day and didn't put it up immediately after she left. I hear Josiah saying saying look mom. I turn to see that he had climbed into it and was rolling in the kitchen. He did get stuck and I had to help him out. He also told me that it hurt his legs, so I don't think that he will attempt that when the baby gets old enough to use it.
Speaking of the baby Josiah, has named it Mike and is convinced that it is a boy, because 1. he asked Jesus for a brother and 2. he already has a sister.
Elaina never wears a hairbow. If I can get one on her she only wears it long enough to walk into the living room and Trey tell her that she looks pretty. Well the other day she wanted one and I tried to give her all of the ones that would match her shirt and she kept saying no to them. I finally picked her up and let her get the one she wanted. She picked out her Thanksgiving/fall one. I said ok and put it on her figuring that she would take it off before we left the house. Boy was I wrong!!! She kept it on all morning, I was finally able to get it off her when I put her in bed for a nap. I was only able to get it off bc she was half asleep.
That same day I noticed as I was getting Elaina out of the van at Wal-Mart, I noticed that Josiah had put his pants on backwards. He was climbing on the buggy rack and I saw the drawstring hang down over his booty. Well I wasn't about to go through the ordeal of putting Elaina back in her seat and get him to change them around so we just went with it. He was proud that he dressed himself and I didn't want to upset him. I took this picture when we got back home. Yes we battled sagging all morning with them on backwards.
Elaina has moved on from her little toy purse to a huge bag. She is carrying her old diaper bag around like it is a purse. She will fill it full of stuff and carry/drag it all over the house.
Park City Utah
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment