The other day the kids were playing in Josiah's room and I noticed he was pulling his little rocking chair out of the playroom. I didn't think anything of it until I heard Elaina throwing a fit bc she couldn't get hers out. I went and helped her gets her out and she drug into to Josiah's room. I still didn't really pay attention to what they were doing until I noticed Elaina was trying to get the keyboard from the broken computer in the playroom. I noticed that Josiah had the toy one so I got it for her to take into his room too.
I was not sure what they were doing put Josiah quickly informed me that they were playing video games. He was sitting toys up on the window seal and they were his games. The box next to him had all his "games" in it and he would pull one out and start playing a new game when he got tired of the old one. Notice the different toys sitting on the seal.
He even told me which games where hard and which ones were easy. They both sat in there playing there video games for the longest time. If I had to guess I would say probably about 20 minutes; I was able to empty and reload the dish washer, switch over the laundry, start a new load, and fold and put up the ones I had just got out of the dryer.
Josiah has a great imagination and I hope that Elaina develops one as strong as her brother's. They had so much fun playing their video games that they made me up the blinds and set the chair up first thing the next morning. This time Elaina decided that she needed a few accessories since she was still in her pjs. She loves those beads and the Minnie Mouse headband.
Park City Utah
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment