Sunday, March 10, 2013

Batman Princess

The kids love for Trey to get in the floor and play with them when he gets home from work.  They usually will all play together, but occasionally they want to play something different.  Josiah wanted Trey to play with his Batman Cave and characters and Elaina wanted to play something different.

This time it actually worked out ok.  Trey played Batman with Josiah and Elaina, just climbed all over Trey puting necklaces on his face.

After a while I asked her what she was doing and she said princess.  So I asked her if she was making daddy a princess and she said yes.

So I guess Trey was able to play Batman and princess at the same time.  Oh one funny thing about there Batman playing was that Josiah didn't have his bad guys with him so he said that one of the batman figures was rude batman and that was the bad guy.  The other batman figure was just batman and he was the good guy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment