Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My sleepy family

Sunday morning all the kids wanted in our bed when they woke up.  If Emmett wakes close to the time that Trey is going to get up I put him in our bed for some Daddy snuggle time.  Josiah usually wants to lay in our bed for a while after he wakes up; sometimes he wants to watch cartoons and other times he just lays and snoozes a little in our bed.  Elaina, on the other had, never wants to go to our bed when she wakes up; she always says no living room.  But this time for some reason she wanted to go lay in our bed.  I think it might have been because her bubba baby was in there. 

Of course Josiah didn't cooperate when I tried to take a picture.

Then after they got up he wanted me to take his picture, and I thought he was going to cry if I didn't.

Elaina said "follow me" and ran to open the pantry to show me what she wanted for breakfast.  She looks happy in this picture, but she was actually yelling no at me because she didn't want me to take her picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment