Today the weather was great outside so we went to the park to play and feed the ducks. We started out feeding the ducks. I let the kids throw pieces of bread to the ducks and geese.
Of course once you start feeding them, they all start rushing you and you are surround by ducks and geese in a matter of seconds. Of course the geese start hissing and that freaks Josiah out. I will admit that they are a little evil looking when they hiss at you. After getting Josiah to stop screaming because a goose hissed at him, I noticed that Elaina was pouting.
I asked her what was wrong and she held her finger up and said "the big duck bite me." I looked at her finger and didn't see anything but she kept pointing at the same goose and saying that it bit her. Josiah said that the goose pecked her so now she says a geese bite me.
Emmett didn't care anything about the ducks. He just sat in the stroller and looked like he was bored with the whole ordeal.
She keeps saying she doesn't like big ducks or geese that they are not her friends. After finishing up feed the ducks we headed over to the play ground. The kids had a blast playing. They kept telling me to close my eyes so they could hide in the slides.
Thank goodness for sunglasses; the kids thought I had my eyes closed and I could watch them to make sure that they were safe. After playing for a while we ate our lunch (way away from the ducks) and then they went and played some more.
Elaina made a friend and ran around with her for awhile. She was running about a step behind the little girl saying wait for me wait for me. She was climbing up all the ladders and such having a blast. My little girl is growing so big.
Josiah surprisingly had fun playing by himself. He usually wants someone to play with but today he was fine by himself. I was really surprised that there wasn't more people at the park, but there were only a few kids at different times. Even when there was a boy there he didn't act like he wanted to play with him. He ran and climbed and had a good time by himself.
Emmett decided that the park was a great place to take a nap. He enjoyed the fresh air and the fact that it was not so hot. He was able to stay cool and take a nap outside.
Park City Utah
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment