Monday, September 9, 2013

Bad Mommy

My mommy never posted my 3 month post.  I was mad at her at first, but I finally told her that since I would be 4 months old the end of this week that she might as well wait till I after my doctors appointment and just do a 4 month post. 

I forgave her for not posting it ( and not much of anything lately) because she is always doing things for me and my brother and sister.  Most of these things look really fun.  She better continue all this once I get big enough to do things.  

She lets me sit in the cool exersaucer thing and play with lots of toy. 

If only she would quit taking my thumb out of my mouth and giving me a paci.  Guess I will just have to be sneakier about sucking my thumb. 

No comments:

Post a Comment