And just Frozen, she wanted Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Kristoff, Sven, and Prince Hans of the Southern Isle. She would tell you every character every time she talked about it. I really had fun making her cake this year.
We had planned to have her party at the park that she wanted it, but the weather was suppose to be bad. So we moved it to the church and I am glad we did. She and her friends had a blast.
The main thing that Elaina wanted to do at her party was pin the nose on Olaf. So I drew her an Olaf and we cut out carrot noses. She had told me that Olaf needed a head and a body and some feet and a carrot nose, but no pants; because Olaf doesn't wear pants. She really liked her Olaf game.
We had a snowball fight and all the kids LOVED it. Who would have thought that throwing cotton balls at each other would be so fun.
Emmett even got in on the action. He had a few snow balls to throw and a friend to throw them at. He was super happy.
The kids were tired and thirsty so it was time for cake and ice cream. We all sang Happy Birthday and she blew out her candles.
Trey also made a pinata for her. I got the idea from a friends birthday party that we went to. I was made from a paper grocery bag. Trey did a great job making it and Elaina loved it. I was surprisingly strong. All the kids took turns trying to break it and my dad finally cracked it and then Trey broke it all the way open.
| Trey had the dangerous job of making she the rope didn't come untied |



No comments:
Post a Comment