Today one of our friends hosted a messy party. It was AWESOME!! My kids LOVED it. There was so much going on that I didn't even get pictures of all the stuff they had. There was a cool water slide and several pools for the kids to play in and one full of Squishy Bafh gel. She also had colored spaghetti, sandboxes with hidden treasures, a little tyke roller coaster car thing for the kids to ride on, a place to throw balls with paint at paper.
When I asked Josiah want his favorite thing was he said everything. When I asked Elaina what she had the most fun with and she told me that she doesn't like to have fun. That is such a typical Elaina response, she always says that she didn't have fun. Emmett even got in on the action he walked all over the place splashing in the water, sitting in the mud, digging at that dirt, and then swinging
At the end of the party Elaina came up to me with a huge worm, and she was determined to bring it home with her. Several other kids were wanting to take worms with them as well, including Josiah. So we filled the little bug boxes that they got with soil and Elaina had 1 worm and Josiah 2.
I made sure that they knew that the worms were going in our flower bed as soon as we got home. I was not going to have to take care of worms. So we got home they dug holes in the bed and dumped in the worms.
Park City Utah
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment