Even though Trey is still in school, I figured that June should be the start of Summer. It was raining this morning and Emmett was really cranky so I told Josiah and Elaina that I was going to put Emmett down for a nap and then they could go outside and play.
Well they didn't wait till I got Emmett to bed; they ran right outside. Well once Emmett realized they were outside there was no way that he was going to take a nap. I tried to get him to sleep several times and finally gave up after I finished folding the laundry. I got him up and we joined the big 2 outside. They wanted to play with the water table so I got it all set up for them.
Elaina, who hates water poured on her head and face, wouldn't stop pouring water on Emmett and he was getting so mad. She finally decided to leave him alone and went to help Josiah make a water slide.
Josiah wanted to show me his footprint on the patio. Of course Elaina had to make them too. Josiah told me to take a picture of them. Emmett was just happy to be left alone to play with out getting water thrown on him.
We stayed out until Josiah and Elaina decided that they were cold. They kept telling me that they were chilly and needed to go get toasty. Emmett was not happy about going inside. I think that he would live outside if we let him. Finally I got him inside and changed (he fought me the whole time) and was able to get everyone warmed up.
Park City Utah
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment