Monday, April 20, 2015

Why oh why?

For somethings that occur around here you really wonder what is going on.  Here are a few examples and the explanations of what was going on.  These are the safe ones that I could grab my phone and take a quick picture.

The boys trying on hats while Elaina tries on shoes.


Emmett selecting Minnie and Goofy out of all those stuffed animals
Poor Emmett getting yanked around for pictures
No Clue guessing a sibling styled his hair
2 cool dudes
"Because, Momma, I might need my shin gaurds playing in the back yard" and she was mad that she didn't have red pants so I had to tell her that pink is just light red.
When we get mad we flop like and angry chicken
Beanie hats are always in style.
Rain boots are important even on bright sunny day, shoes obviously are not, and a picture of all 3 kids is impossible
Sharing is important (unless its toys)


No comments:

Post a Comment