Last Saturday SAU played their first game of the season. I was excited to take Josiah to his first game. I was a little worried because the game didn't start till 7:00 and Josiah is usually in bed around 8:30. The little guy loves to sleep & gets mad when he can't go to bed when he is ready. He loves to stretch out & take up a lot of space and does not like to be held when he sleeps; especially at night. Josiah did great & he really enjoyed his first football game, even though we lost.
Josiah had a really big day. He got to eat cereal for breakfast and then played with daddy. He had a blast jumping on Trey. They played for a long time before Trey had to go to work. I am glad they played so much, because Josiah took a good nap before the game.
Josiah had a really big day. He got to eat cereal for breakfast and then played with daddy. He had a blast jumping on Trey. They played for a long time before Trey had to go to work. I am glad they played so much, because Josiah took a good nap before the game.
Look at me! I am standing!
No I am jumping with daddy's help!
It's game day!! Yea!!My parents came over to go to the game with Josiah & me. I am glad that I had someone to help me carry all his stuff. He is weighs 18 lbs and in that seat it seems like much much more. I was hoping to get him a little shirt to match his daddy, but I forgot to look online for a blue polo onesie that did not have a logo on it. I think he was took cute in his little striped polo & khaki shorts. I also took his little bucket hat, but he wasn't feeling the hat, so I decided that no hat was better than an unhappy baby.
Mom, I don't want to wear the hat. It is bad enough that there are elephants and pigs flying in my face.
Muleriders warming up!
Trey coaching during the game.
The Offensive Line in action
I was worried for nothing! When he got ready for his evening nap, he took it. He slept despite being cramped in his seat and all the noise. He fell asleep just as the game was starting and slept most of the 1st quarter.
Cheering on the Muleriders makes a baby hungry.Josiah did so great at the game. We had a lightening delay at half time. They had to clear the stadium (NCAA guidelines), so we made a quick wal-mart run so may parent's could gas up their car instead of waiting till after the game. He did not like leaving the game (or maybe didn't like have to get back in his seat. But after we returned to the game (just as they were getting everything going again) he stopped fussing & enjoyed the rest of the game

Josiah loved the game and watching all the people. He would look around and watch all the people around us.

Good game, Daddy! I love you!!
He tried so hard to stay awake, but just couldn't make it. By the end of the game he was out. He didn't even flinch when I put him in his seat. He did really well & I am so proud of how good he was at the game.



No comments:
Post a Comment