Saturday, August 29, 2009

Lots to catch up on!!

Wow it has been a long time since I have posted. I guess work & daycare have wore us both out. I haven't had time to blog in a while, I thought I would get this done on Saturday, but Josiah thought we needed to play instead. I have to agree playing is much more important than blogging about our playing. I going give a quick over few of the past 2 weeks. From starting daycare to a successful cereal breakfast and everything in between.

Getting ready to go to daycare for the 1st time

Daycare with Ms. Paula


Playing in his Bumbo seat. Notice that all the toys and what does he decide to play with? The burp rag.


Family pic on the first day of school


After football practice one night. We stayed up late (well both took a evening nap) so we could go see Trey.

After the scrimmage playing with daddy. We got there in time to see the last play. Trey told me it would end later than it did.

Family Pic at church

Eating cereal for the 2nd time. (much better this time). He is not so sure about it at first, but decides that he likes it.


Daddy you are feeding me to slow. I think I will eat the bowl. This last time his stomach did not bother him after eating it. He really seemed to like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment