Josiah LOVES his walker because it is his partner in crime. He can chase the cats (a get close enough to touch them) and he can really move in it. He also like to drag things around with him. You might think that I am talking about a blanket or stuffed animal or something like that, but no I am talking about LARGE items. Now he has pulled around a pillow from time to time,

but he would much rather pull around his umbrella stroller or the trash can (if we would let him) or even the laundry basket. However his absolute favorite thing to pull around is a stool.

This is no baby stool. This is the stool that I used in my classroom last year while I was pregnant & could stand up all day to teach.
This little guy is strong. When we went to Children's for his helmet check up he wanted to push his umbrella stroller. He grabbed to handles & would not let go. I thought if I pick him up then he will let go. Nope! He held on to the stroller as I lifted him higher & the stroller left the ground. He just held on and smiled until I pried his little fingers off the handles
Another reason he likes his walker is that it makes it easier to get into things. He has pushed to cats' food bowls all around the kitchen and into the hall. The other day he tried to get the container of cat food off the shelf. Luckily the walker prevented him from pulling it off (this time)
Although he doesn't need his walker to meddle though. The other day I thought he kept trying to crawl into the kitchen to see the cat, but I was wrong. I finally gave in and just watched him army crawl into the hall then round the corner the kitchen only to get....

the cats' food bowls (yes I took pictures before I took the bowl away). One was not enough he was going for the second one as well.

Thank goodness the water bowl is on the other side of the cart that we store the cat food on. Cheeto has to "sweep" around his food bowl before he will eat & he kept sweeping food bits that Magnet, who scoops his food out of the bowl because he will only eat off the floor, leaves behind into the water. Cheeto has been really good letting Josiah touch him and squeal at him & acting like a protector, but that might all change if Josiah starts messing with his food.
No comments:
Post a Comment