This is a post that I started last Monday. I was unable to finish it because Trey came about 11:00 sick. So I started getting everything that Josiah & I would need for the rest of the day & Tuesday gathered up while Josiah was napping. When he woke up from his nap we went to get me something to eat & Trey a bunch of Gatorade & soups. Then I went to stay with my parents so that Josiah would not be exposed again. That was a hard decision to make. I felt that I was abandoning Trey, but I knew that it was what was the best for Josiah. Thankfully Trey got the Josiah baby bug and not the full blown version that I had. This week has been crazy & I have been going to bed as soon as Josiah does so I have not had time to finish this or do any of the others that I want to.
I woke up Saturday morning with a stomach bug. Thankfully I have a great husband that could take care of our little guy so I could stay in bed & sleep all day. Poor little Josiah got a mild case of it but not to bad Saturday night. Trey said that he was holding him after he gave him a bottle & he felt his little stomach just a churning. He said that Josiah looked up at him with a little look that said daddy what is going on then he got sick all over the floor & Trey's shoulder. Yesterday we both felt better but still not 100%. Josiah just laid in my lap & we watched TV for a while. That is not really Josiah he wants to be up and moving if he is awake. He will every now and then let you hold him if there is a lot going on that he can watch, but normally he wants to be rolling around & army crawling to things he is not suppose to touch. I also took a huge nap when he did in the afternoon. Since we were both still a little weak & I didn't want to risk giving this to any one else, we decided to stay home another day to make sure that we are totally well before we venture back out.
Seeing him sick this weekend made me realize just how blessed we have been to have such a healthy baby. Josiah turned 8 months old this past Friday (I was going to post on that this weekend but got sick) and this is only the 2nd time that he has been sick. He had pink eye and Upper Respiratory Infection back in October and now a mild stomach bug. We thank God everyday for giving us such a healthy baby. Trey and I are so grateful that God blessed us with Josiah.
I just looked on my camera & found these pictures that Trey took Saturday. I could hear Josiah just a chattering when I was in bed. He has really gotten Momma & Dadda down good. He loves to pull things when he is in his walker & I guess he got a hold of a pillow.
Seeing him sick this weekend made me realize just how blessed we have been to have such a healthy baby. Josiah turned 8 months old this past Friday (I was going to post on that this weekend but got sick) and this is only the 2nd time that he has been sick. He had pink eye and Upper Respiratory Infection back in October and now a mild stomach bug. We thank God everyday for giving us such a healthy baby. Trey and I are so grateful that God blessed us with Josiah.
I just looked on my camera & found these pictures that Trey took Saturday. I could hear Josiah just a chattering when I was in bed. He has really gotten Momma & Dadda down good. He loves to pull things when he is in his walker & I guess he got a hold of a pillow.



No comments:
Post a Comment