Saturday, January 16, 2010

New look

I thought I would up date the look of my blog. It really is hard to find a boyish background. I know that I am the one typing it but it just seems wrong to put Josiah's info up on a girly blog. I found a football background and thought I would go with that since it is recruiting time in college football. I couldn't find a header that I like so I made this one in power point. There may be a better way but this worked for me. I even included Trey's favorite verse that he uses with his players. I thought it turned out cute.

Speaking of recruiting Josiah was apart of his first recruiting visit today. We went up to the college and had supper with Trey tonight since they had a few recruits in. Several of the players were in the cafe' and they loved the Mulerider logo on Josiah's helmet. Josiah did great & loved that there was so much going on. He just observed everything.

Here are a few other pictures that I thought about using for the header. I decided to go with the family pic on the field b/c I thought it looked good with the background. I figured every post needs a picture or 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment