Sunday, April 17, 2011

Josiah's Little sister

Josiah is doing really well with Elaina.  He has a tendency to be a little rough with her and we have to remind him to be sweet and gentle.  He doesn't like for her to cry and thinks that she needs a paci at all times.  I think I have convinced him to lay it next to her so she can get it instead of trying to shove it in her mouth.  He has asked me several times "Why she crying?'' which I think is too cute.  He also will look at the monitor and say sissy when he hears her cry over it. 
He sat on the endtable and just watched her for the longest time.



Checking out Sissy her 1st day home

Holding Sissy with Daddy's help
I think that he is going to be a GREAT big brother.  She will have to be one tough little girl to keep up with him, but I don't think that is necessarily a bad thing.
I Can't beleive how big he looks.
Chillin with Daddy & Elaina

No comments:

Post a Comment