Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Baby looks little again

Now that we got him a twin mattress.

I know one day he will be mad at me for these pics
We decided to go ahead and switch Josiah's bed over to a twin bed, so that the crib mattress will be ready for Elaina.  We had talked about doing since he got use to his new bed shortly after Christmas.  We even got him a Cars comforter that was on sale during Christmas. 

Josiah's new bedding

Cheesing for the camera
 My dad and Trey were cleaning up the outside of the house and my mom, Josiah, and I were going to go get a mattress.  We were going to go get one that we had seen at Sam's, but decided to look at the local furniture store before we left.  They had one that was the same price and were having a no sales tax sale.  So we were able to get it cheaper and didn't have to drive an hour to get it. 

Checking out his new mattress

Oh yeah I know I am too cute
 Walmart had a set of Cars sheets that completed his super big boy bed.  I think that his bed makes him look little.  I know that he is big and growing up way to fast, but this is one thing that kind of makes him look little again.


I love my silly little boy

 One little monkey jumping on the bed
I think that it is obvious that he liked his new mattress.  He ran around on it just a laughing and having a good time.  Then Trey picked him up, we said our prayers, and he got back in bed for Trey to tuck him in.  He did get a little upset that his new bedding didn't have tags on it.  Well it did but we put that side of the comforter on the foot of the bed.  We just gave him his old blanket with the tags, so that he would have something familiar in bed with him.  Well with him and his soother, his glow worm, and night light.  So I guess that we didn't change things up to much for him.
Getting tucked in by daddy
Hey where's the tags?
Night, night little buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment