I was going to have Josiah be a football player for Halloween, but then I got to noticing his love of Buzz Lightyear. He loves to watch Toy Story 2 (Toy Story Camp as he calls it). I got to noticing that he would agree with the 2 Buzzes during the movie when they were both claiming to be the real Buzz. He also would pretend to shoot lasers like Buzz and pretend to push his buttons on his chest. So we decided that he should be Buzz for Halloween. He LOVED it when we tried it on.
I had to hid the suit until Halloween so that he wouldn't wear it out before he went Trick or Treating in it. Well if Josiah was Buzz it just made perfect sense that Elaina would be.............
Wheezy. Any penguin that Josiah sees is Wheezy and we knew that we could find a baby penguin suit.
I took the kids to a Trunk or Treat Sunday evening while Trey was working. I didn't think that I needed to take Elaina's candy bucket, but I was wrong. She wanted to chew on the handle of the bucket, and Josiah let her until he got candy. After he got some candy, he did not want her to hold it at all; but he kept reaching for it.
At the Truck or Treat everyone thought Elaina was a little boy so to go Trick or Treating Monday night I added a little something to Elaina's outfit......
that's right I added BOWS. I also made sure that she had her bucket. She really liked carrying it around and chewing on the handle. We went around the neighborhood and visited several house. Then we went to see Trey's head couch. The best thing about this Halloween was that Trey got to spend the whole evening with us. He really has had more time home with the kids up here. That was one of the main reasons he took the high school coaching job and we moved to Springdale.



No comments:
Post a Comment