Wednesday, November 2, 2011

All Sports

A few weeks ago my parents came up and brought Josiah a new toy.  My mom had been looking for a soccer goal for a while b/c Josiah is obsessed with soccer.  She finally found one and it came with hockey stick and lacross nets.  Josiah has had a blast with it.  Trey and I have had fun too.  Using the lacross sticks to throw and catch the ball was really fun. 
<>
Elaina helping Trey set it all up

Not sure why he was crying, but I think it was bc Trey took the needle from the
air pump away from him.
Checking out his soccer goal
Hmmm, what can I do with this
He shoots!! He Scores!!
Throwing the ball
Elaina watching all the fun
I love this picture,  He is mixing all the sports into one!!
He had to take a break from all the play to work.
Then it was back to play!!

No comments:

Post a Comment