Wednesday, November 9, 2011

One more tooth


Elaina's new tooth
Elaina has one more tooth come in October 29.  She has been a little fussy and not sleeping as well so I looked in her mouth and noticed that she had several teeth trying to come in.  Well her third tooth finally popped through but it was not the one we were excepting.  It was her top left lateral tooth (then one next to your front middle teeth).  So right now she has her 2 bottom middle teeth and that one top one.

Finally got a picture of the bottom teeth
I love her eye's in this picture
You can tell that the top right middle one, top right lateral, and top left I tooth are all trying to come in.  The top left middle one does not appear to be trying to come in at all.  Now that I am thinking about it it may be the top left lateral and I tooth, but I am not sure.  It is hard to remember bc you don't have the center reference point.  If it is the middle one it is coming in from the left not the middle so that is why I am confused.  Elaina is asleep right now and I am not about to wake her up to check on it.  I know that if I wait till she wakes up to finish this post it will take me forever to finish it, so I am just going to post as is.

Josiah had to join the fun
Josiah showing his teeth
Of course while we were taking the pictures of her teeth Josiah decided that he needed to join in the fun.  He was being silly and telling Trey that they needed to wrestle.  After we got the pictures of Elaina, Trey and Josiah started a wrestling match.  Soon after it started they teamed up and attacked me.  I will say that Josiah did assist me at one point, but as soon as Trey got up Josiah attacked me again.  I have a feeling that as soon as Elaina is big enough that it will be 3 against one.

1 comment: