He ran and jumped on the trampolines, kicked the balls all over the place, and jumped into the foam block pit. He got mad when I tried to slow him down to get a picture. That is why all the pictures of him are from a distance.
I wish I could have gotten a picture of how he would jump into the foam pit. He would run down the trampoline and stop. Then he would jump so that his bottom hit the edge of the trampoline (it was one of those that you practice tumbling on so no springs on end) and bounce down to the padded step, land on it with his bottom and then bounce into the pit. I bet next time he will just run and jump right in without even slowing down.
Since Josiah didn't want to slow down for a picture I knew there was no way to get a family shot, so I took several of Elaina. I did ask him to sit by Sissy for a picture and he yelled no as he ran past, but I would have rather him ran and had fun than sat by us the whole time.
Elaina had fun, but all she wanted to do was stand up holding on to one of the wedges. She thought she was so big that she could do that. Notice the bow in her hair. Josiah picked it out. He was messing with stuff in her room so I asked him if Sissy needed a bow to distract him. He said that he would get it and pulled that pink head band off her bow board (it was the only one that he could reach, but it matched). Then I pointed at three different bows (2 pink bows and a white flower) and asked which one she needed to wear. He looked at them and said no the green (his favorite color) one. I asked are you sure and he said yes the green one, so Elaina wore the green bow. It actually matched one of the buttons her dress, but she would have wore it even if it didn't. The funny thing about this is that this was one of the few times she left her bow on all morning, normally she will pull it off in the truck.
Towards the end Josiah ran up to me and said "I need a snack,Momma." He was all red faced from playing so hard. I had remembered to pack him a cup of water so I gave it to him and he got a really big drink and ran off to play some more. He must have been really tired from playing so much, because when it was time to stop playing and get a snack he did not fuss at all. He went and sat at the table with out he having to tell him.
I am so proud of how my little boy is growing up, but it is happening way to fast. Oh yeah, I almost forgot! I had him dressed in his green Rudolph shirt and while I was getting dressed he came running up to me with a shirt half on his head. He was saying that he wanted to wear his Razorback shirt, so I helped him put in on over his green shirt.



No comments:
Post a Comment