I have posted many pictures of Josiah with Trey's I Phone or our I Pad. He could work the toddler puzzles on the I pod that we had at 18 months with ease. Well I think Elaina is following in her big brother's foot steps.
The other day while I was changing over the laundry, I left her playing in the living room. When I came back into the room this is what I found.
She had went into our bed room and got the I Pad off the nightstand and was sitting in the living room floor playing with it. She was scrolling through the pages and then opened a game.
Then later that day when Trey got home she somehow managed to get his phone away from him. She scrolled through the pages for a little while then held it up to her ear like she was talking on it.
Park City Utah
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment