We took the kids out to War Eagle Mill this past weekend. There is a working mill there and a little restaurant and store. There is also a cave around there somewhere but we stayed around the mill and waded in the creek. The kids had a blast.
Josiah and Trey waded across the creek and Elaina and I watched from the bank. I was fun to watch what caught Josiah's eye. He kept wanting to go up to the dam where the water was following over the edge. He was the first of us to notice when the water wheel and the mill started up. He also wanted to sit in the current.
Elaina watched patiently for a while in her daddy's hat. We forgot her hat so we put Trey's on her and cinched up the little drawstring around her head and she looked so cute. Well after a few minutes she decided that she needed out there with her brother.
She walked around for a while and then decided to just sit down and splash in the water. She sat for the longest time just giggling and splashing her hands. She also would kick her legs and slap the water with her hands. I didn't have any pics of her sitting in the water because I had already put the camera up. Trey and Josiah wanted to go explore a little more so I put it up so I could stay with Elaina.
We had a lot of fun and next time we may try the cave.
Park City Utah
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment