Sunday, December 1, 2013

Christmas Decorations

When we started putting up our Christmas decorations, the kids were so excited.  We let them put the majority of the ornaments on the tree and left them how ever they wanted them.



This year because to the weather and Trey's foot surgery we didn't get any lights up out side, but the kids didn't care.

When we put the little trees up in their rooms Elaina decided that they needed to decorate them with Jelly Beans.  I have no idea where she got  that idea, but we made jelly beans to decorate their trees with.

I don't think that the jelly bean ever made it to the trees, but they had fun making them.

Josiah had to make a football player.  That was a little difficult for me to do, but I finally came up with one that worked for him.

If Josiah was going to have a football player, then Elaina needed a cheerleader.  I had a lot easier of a time making the cheerleader.

The first thing the kids do each morning when they get up is look for Jeff (elf on the shelf) and then ask me to turn on all the Christmas lights.

I know they will be sad when we have to take in all down.

No comments:

Post a Comment