Sunday, December 22, 2013

Kids Christmas Program

This year the kids Christmas Program at church got postponed to the snow and the reschedule date was the same as Trey's football banquet.  Josiah was so excited to play his bell during church.  Elaina had been practicing but wasn't as excited as he was, and there was some last minute questions as to whether or not the 2 year olds were suppose to preform.  I wasn't going to tell her she couldn't I was going to pass the buck to the people in charge of the program tell her.

She woke up from her nap with a fever so we decided that she would go with Trey to the banquet and I would take the boys to church.   

Trey and Elaina got all dressed up and headed to the banquet.  She was not real happy with having her picture made but she was excited to go with daddy. 

I told Josiah he looked like he could be about 6 or 7 in his cool Christmas shirt and he looked at me so seriously and said or 20 maybe.  I got so tickled at that comment. 

Josiah actually wanted a picture with Emmett; so after I got him dressed I attempted to get a picture of them together. Emmett is wearing the same outfit that Josiah wore for his first Christmas.   I actually had an easier time getting a picture of them together than I did of Josiah by himself. 

The kids did great playing Jingle Bells and singing their songs.  After the little kids bells the older kids preformed a play.  Then we had a little reception and then headed home to check on Elaina and Trey. 

Trey said that they had fun and that Elaina loved all the attention she got.  I had given her one of my necklaces to wear and one of the other coaches wife gave her a little bracelet that matched it and she thought she was something. 

We all had a great evening and everything worked out great even though there was a conflict with the scheduling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment