Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Bass Pro and Bicycles

Sunday after church the kids asked to Bass Pro Pyramid, which is the Memphis Bass Pro in the Pyramid.  When we first moved here Josiah called it Go Bass.  We decided that we should go ahead and go since we didn't have anything else to do. 

The kids love to look at all the fish and Emmett loves the alligators.  This is the best Bass Pro I have ever been to.  There are open water ponds all through the store that are full of fish and ducks.  Elaina loves to have her picture made wearing a pink cowgirl hat while riding a stick horse and holding a toy gun.  She has to do that every time we go.

We didn't know that they had already opened their Santa's Wonderland area.  The kids got to play with some toys and color a wooden Santa ornament.  Josiah was more interested in the race car toys than the craft.  You could also see Santa, but we decided not to wait in line for that.  Emmett was glad (he says he doesn't like Santa), but Elaina was mad about that (she keeps telling Emmett that he will like him one day because she knows these things). 

We walk to pick Josiah up from school.  Elaina and Emmett usually ride their bikes and I push either Josiah's scooter or bike. 

Once we get back to the house the kids ride around in the drive way for a while.  They get the tricycles, bikes. jeep, 4 wheeler, and whatever else that they can find to ride on. 

It is a great way for the kids to burn off a little energy before they have a snack and I start supper.  I really enjoy watching them play together and I get to hear about Josiah's day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment